The blackhead formation
Blackheads are formed by the accumulation of sebum, dead skin cells (keratin) and bacteria in the ear of the follicle. This beautiful blend creates a pore blockage, expanding the diameter as the poor little sebaceous gland continues its work.
This also creates a living environment for the proliferation of rich bacteria. Contacting the mixture with the air creates oxidation, where its black color.
The black dot is the form of acne. Nothing to do with more severe acne, which would, according to some, caused by an imbalance of the hormone known as DHT.
In his presence, the sebaceous glands produce excess sebum. The stimulation of DHT creates an overproduction of sebum, excess sebum,
especially in the presence of keratin (if you do not clean well, for example) obstructs the follicle, allowing bacteria to grow. Suddenly, the white blood cells are attracted to the infection that is created, resulting in a pustule or pimple.
What to Do to Avoid and Remove blackheads
Here is an outline of an anti-blackhead which takes into account the particular elements that cause their formation.
- Remove debris: clean your skin every day
- Eliminate bacteria: Clean your skin every day, it’s recommended to use products containing camphor oil to cleanse the skin. I think also the essential oil of tea tree that many already use in to take care of fat skins and the best way to get rid of blackheads.
- Reduce the excessive production of sebum it’s warned about it besides not over-stimulate the sebaceous glands, which could cause an overproduction of sebum. Thus, it is better to go gently and not too long in the handling, for example during exfoliation.
- Extract blackheads: the best advice would be to go see a professional for this type of treatment to prevent damage. If you decide to do it yourself, make sure to take a steam bath (no more than 10 minutes) to open the pores and facilitate extraction. It is crucial then to apply an astringent and antibacterial and avoid touching the face. The extraction should not be made too often.
- Close the pores of the skin using an antibacterial astringent lotion that helps tighten pores and it’s the best way to remove blackheads. You might also like: 5 Quick Ways To Remove Blackheads at Home
- Reduce the damage caused by the sun cannot say it enough, the sun all insidious full effects. including the formation of blackheads as above.